You have far more in common with the people you hate than you’ve ever realized. Your brain is running a computer program put there by someone else, for someone else’s purposes. Whatever you think you have to gain from a regime which legitimizes the killing of innocents, it can’t be worth it. The lulz aren’t worth it. The fleeting feeling of superiority isn’t worth it. The superficial attention you get from your friends and neighbors isn’t worth it. I pray for your redemption while fully recognizing the improbable nature of that eventuality. Please try your best to understand that there is no possible excuse or justification for this. http://www.nrastore.com/nrastore/ProductDetail.aspx?c=31&p=CO+635&ct=e
New book now available!
Cause truth is expensive
- RT @Snowden: Mr. President, if you grant only one act of clemency as you exit the White House, please: free Chelsea Manning. You alone can… 8 months ago
- RT @BrankoMilan: In ys of reading & listening to US pol consultants on democracy I've never heard one who advised foreign country to have i… 9 months ago
- Damn. It's been like a week and I keep hearing people saying Donald Trump is president. #WorstHangoverEver 10 months ago
- @aliciakeys Democracy lives! Well done! 10 months ago
- @aliciakeys @NBCTheVoice You made me feel a little more alive and a little more brave. Thank u 4 this + all that you do! 10 months ago