You have far more in common with the people you hate than you’ve ever realized. Your brain is running a computer program put there by someone else, for someone else’s purposes. Whatever you think you have to gain from a regime which legitimizes the killing of innocents, it can’t be worth it. The lulz aren’t worth it. The fleeting feeling of superiority isn’t worth it. The superficial attention you get from your friends and neighbors isn’t worth it. I pray for your redemption while fully recognizing the improbable nature of that eventuality. Please try your best to understand that there is no possible excuse or justification for this. http://www.nrastore.com/nrastore/ProductDetail.aspx?c=31&p=CO+635&ct=e
New book now available!
Cause truth is expensive
- @Kaepernick7 You, sir, are an asshole. Thank God for that! 11again.wordpress.com/2017/09/27/col… 5 months ago
- RT @Snowden: Mr. President, if you grant only one act of clemency as you exit the White House, please: free Chelsea Manning. You alone can… 1 year ago
- RT @BrankoMilan: In ys of reading & listening to US pol consultants on democracy I've never heard one who advised foreign country to have i… 1 year ago
- Damn. It's been like a week and I keep hearing people saying Donald Trump is president. #WorstHangoverEver 1 year ago
- @aliciakeys Democracy lives! Well done! 1 year ago